• 2(current)
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making
Awesome guys - looking forward to seeing how this shapes up. Good luck with the development.
Cant wait... Installed it today..what a great skin ..thanks Hitcher and Welo
mcgehee44 Wrote:So will the updates come in the form of a changelog at this point, as the skin has already been released as is, or will we be waiting for an official beta?

We will make an alpha-build,
which we will then release as a test-release.

A Changelog will be also published.

Regards,
Ubuntuf4n
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Tried this skin out last night and I gotta say, WOW! This is pretty gorgeous, IMO. Once it's finished this might just be one of the best skins ever made for XBMC, if not THE best. Good luck guys, do your best.
Oh dear... just ordered Call of Duty - Black Ops. Big Grin Online gaming here i come! Bye bye Welo, XMB, and life in general!!

Only joking! Don't worry, Welo won't suffer! Wink
liquidskin76 Wrote:Oh dear... just ordered Call of Duty - Black Ops. Big Grin Online gaming here i come! Bye bye Welo, XMB, and life in general!!

Only joking! Don't worry, Welo won't suffer! Wink

Black Ops is also on my Roadmap, but not yet... Smile
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Thumbs Up 
Great news! The Welo-Skin story is finally going to have a happy ending Nod Btw, i love the design and views. Will you make a Feature request? Cause i would really love to see the fanart as a background instead as a window in the bottom left corner. Nod

Btw. Keep up the good work guys!
All respect goes to Welo and the building team!
daniel123 Wrote:Cause i would really love to see the fanart as a background instead as a window in the bottom left corner. Nod

Yeh, i've been thinking about fanart, and how we can incorporate it into the skin. I'm sure we'll figure something out!
I'm not really sure that full screen, background fanart was Welo's intention for this skin.
Hitcher Wrote:I'm not really sure that full screen, background fanart was Welo's intention for this skin.

Sure wasn't
Hitcher Wrote:I'm not really sure that full screen, background fanart was Welo's intention for this skin.

If that's the case, then i guess we won't. We intend to try to stick to Welo's ideas.

Thanks Hitcher for letting us know. If you see any more ideas that wasn't intended, let us know.
Maybe Hitcher should stay on the "Welo Team"....................in a "consultant" kind of way. Since he is the most familiar with what Welo was intending for this skin, it seems that he would know alot about how this skin should turn out. Smile
good luck guys had a look at the code there is a lot to still do all the best
Hi Guys,
I tried this skin tonight and it is very appealing but I kindly ask that you make the text larger. I have a 65" 1080p screen and sit the 'recommended' 10 foot away and the text in Welo is so hard to see even my wife with perfect+ vision thought so.

I really love the design, layout, etc - just cannot read it Big Grin
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

That's completely understandable, maybe it should be a MOD instead. Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making4