• 3(current)
[WIP] Limbus - a new skin for XBMC that I have been working on
bridgman Wrote:If the logos have been downloaded and are in the folder of the show, they should be showing. Most of the views have a slight delay showing plot , studio ,and TV logos when focused. The actual view called logo can be tricky to focus on with the mouse. Bring the pointer near the bottom of the fanart and it should focus and show plot and TV logo. I am currently tweaking the skin and a lot of the views. Some things are a little buggy now.

Thanks bridgman for the reply. I do have the logos and they show up in other skins. Currently not using a mouse with my setup, so I'll see if I can get them to show up with my remote. Thanks for the information.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:Thanks for the nice Update.
Also the Randam Movies Screen looks good.

Thanks. I have been struggling with this skin's design. For a while all the graphics in the interface had their own png, then I switched to using only two pngs for everything. Now I am just trying to get things to look the best I can with no consideration of how many pngs it takes.Still a bit of a struggle with my current graphic skills. I also gave up on trying to be drastically different than all the other skins. That doesn't seem to be possible anyway. There is a real SIMPSONS DID IT!! factor there. The things that are similar in most skins are similar because it works. Limbus is slowly finding it's personality. Still waiting for that breakthrough moment, when I feel everything clicks, as of now.
macshield Wrote:Thanks bridgman for the reply. I do have the logos and they show up in other skins. Currently not using a mouse with my setup, so I'll see if I can get them to show up with my remote. Thanks for the information.

I will test things on a different system and see if I can locate the problem.
Now that RC2 is out. I have been meaning to install XBMC Dharma on the other PCs anyway. A new update to the skin should be up for download soon. Hopefully it will be a lot tighter.
pang Wrote:The skin is great

but i have the feeling that the skin is not 16:9, can you confirm?

nice skin tough
Thanks,
The latest version of the skin used CONFLUENCE Dharma beta as a base, with several custom xmls. 720p default.
This is a shot of the new list view

I am 98% sure I will be retooling the skin based on this design. I stopped asking myself what do I want the skin to do, and put some real thought in how I would like it to look.
bridgman Wrote:I will test things on a different system and see if I can locate the problem.
Now that RC2 is out. I have been meaning to install XBMC Dharma on the other PCs anyway. A new update to the skin should be up for download soon. Hopefully it will be a lot tighter.

Figured out what the problem is. I use posters and the tv logos don't show up in poster view. Don't know if that is by design or a bug. Once I switched to landscape the tv logos showed up.
macshield Wrote:Figured out what the problem is. I use posters and the tv logos don't show up in poster view. Don't know if that is by design or a bug. Once I switched to landscape the tv logos showed up.

Thanks for letting me know. I used to use posters only myself. lately I have changed to banners. I am revamping whole skin as of now. I will definitely add a logo view for poster mode.

new views I am working on
TVLOGO
MEDIA INFO
LISTVIEW
INFO2
WRAPLIST
This skin is dope! The only problem I have is that when I go into pictures and try to view my comic collection I only have the options of using the List, Big List, Strip and Issue Views. I cannot use the Poster or accordion views. Any ideas why this is and or how to fix it? I am using the most recent version of a fresh install of xbmc4xbox and everything else works perfect. Great Skin!!
king bongmaster Wrote:This skin is dope! The only problem I have is that when I go into pictures and try to view my comic collection I only have the options of using the List, Big List, Strip and Issue Views. I cannot use the Poster or accordion views. Any ideas why this is and or how to fix it? I am using the most recent version of a fresh install of xbmc4xbox and everything else works perfect. Great Skin!!

I am redoing most of the skin right now. Picture views is on my list for tonight. Next version will have poster view and accordion view in PICS section. I am also considering a more comic book orientated views also. One called "COVER" to use for the folders containing CBRs and one "ISSUE" for the actual CBR files.
FANART
SCREENSHOTS OF SOME NEW VIDEO VIEWS

FANLIST
awesome, that poster view would look pretty good with comics I'm sure! Can't wait to see it happen this skin is very smooth on my computer and on my xbox and looks great on my smaller flat screen too!
king bongmaster Wrote:awesome, that poster view would look pretty good with comics I'm sure! Can't wait to see it happen this skin is very smooth on my computer and on my xbox and looks great on my smaller flat screen too!
New Poster view
Big banners
Great, Big Banners for TVshows :-)
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Will banners be using banner.jpg support by chance ala Night?

They are definitely great looking views!
New design or the SETTINGS page

SEASON view wip
Rygrath Wrote:Will banners be using banner.jpg support by chance ala Night?

They are definitely great looking views!

I am not sure what you are referring to. I know NIGHT has an option for landscape jpegs. I haven't noticed an option for banners beside the posters toggle.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Limbus - a new skin for XBMC that I have been working on0