[WIP] Limbus - a new skin for XBMC that I have been working on

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
king bongmaster Offline
Freaking Awesome!
find quote
supertom44 Offline
I downloaded and installed the new version but something seems to have gone horribly wrong, on the home menu all i get is, radio, online, tv and playlists, despite the settings I have set up.

I have to delete the skin folder in order to change skin as I cant get access to the settings menu from your skin.

[Image: widget]
find quote
bridgman Offline
supertom44 Wrote:I downloaded and installed the new version but something seems to have gone horribly wrong, on the home menu all i get is, radio, online, tv and playlists, despite the settings I have set up.

I have to delete the skin folder in order to change skin as I cant get access to the settings menu from your skin.

Not sure what is happening. Possibly could be calling on old settings from a previous install.This happens when I update from a zip frequently. Usually fixes if I unzip the folder and place it manually.

you need the home link to get to the navigation settings. in it's sub link menu
[Image: n5loqh.jpg]
[Image: 2uhsra0.jpg]
[Image: 14v1t1w.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 2011-02-14 16:56 by bridgman.)
find quote
supertom44 Offline
Ok something really really strange is going on with this skin for me.

If I install this via the addons menu install from zip file it installs it as version 0.0.3 and I get this home menu:

[Image: screenshot005le.th.png]

If I extract the files to the addons folder mysefl I get it as version 0.0.10 and I get this home menu:

[Image: screenshot006r.th.png]

Which as you can see only has the four options I mentioned in an earlier post. I have deleted the skin and reinstalled it, I even reinstalled xbmc as well and still no luck.

find quote
bridgman Offline
supertom 44 I have the same problem sometimes.I think I may know what the problem is but I am not sure, I don't always notice it because I frequently delete my cash and profile settings and do a reinstall. I will ask around and see what info there is.
find quote
supertom44 Offline
Cheers I'll test it out on my other computer later if I get chance see if the same thing happens.

find quote