XBMC Movie Helper
Hi hobBIT first of all THANK YOU, i tried with some mkv file and it work smootly (manual way)

One request/question. Is there (or will be there) the chance the program will recognize movies reading just the folder name? Since i have MANY bluray 1:1 disk copied as folders (or .ISO. For example, i have a folder TRANSFORMERS and inside hit i have BDMW and CERTIFICATE folders) i think would be usefull the program could read the folder name and asks IMDB the movie basing upone the folder name. Do you think this could be possible?

Anyway, thanks again and again Smile
Hi,
first of all: thanX all for your praisings, this is a good motivation factor to continue Nod

Benna Wrote:Hi hobBIT first of all THANK YOU, i tried with some mkv file and it work smootly (manual way)

One request/question. Is there (or will be there) the chance the program will recognize movies reading just the folder name? Since i have MANY bluray 1:1 disk copied as folders (or .ISO. For example, i have a folder TRANSFORMERS and inside hit i have BDMW and CERTIFICATE folders) i think would be usefull the program could read the folder name and asks IMDB the movie basing upone the folder name. Do you think this could be possible?

Anyway, thanks again and again Smile

Please try this version: XbmcMovieHelper1.1.zip
It suggests folders that either contain 'BDMW' or 'VIDEO_TS' as movie folders and use the folder name as movie title. The .NFO is than saved in parallel to this folder (not sure if this is the place where scrapers look for them). Please report back if this works for you or tell me how it would be correct.

best regards,
hobBIT
Wow, thanks you Smile

As soon as i'll be @ home i'll give it a try. BTW, i'm using a popcorn C200 and i think your policy to leave the .nfo file at the same level of the movie folder is correct.

I'll give you a feedback m8 Smile
hobBIT Wrote:Hi,

Please try this version:

Hi hobBIT, i gave it a try but probably i did not understand correctly the new behaviour for this new version.

I've set http://www.imdb.it as db search site
I've set the movie folder where to search movies.
It extracts all the m2ts files contained inside each movie folder

After that suppose i click on the first item of the list "g:\HD\bluray\300\BDMW\Stream\0000.mt2s

The program search for 0000 as movie title and the result is 10000 a.c. so it keep searching for the m2ts file name...

Where am i wrong?

Bye
Benna Wrote:Hi hobBIT, i gave it a try but probably i did not understand correctly the new behaviour for this new version.

I've set http://www.imdb.it as db search site
I've set the movie folder where to search movies.
It extracts all the m2ts files contained inside each movie folder

After that suppose i click on the first item of the list "g:\HD\bluray\300\BDMW\Stream\0000.mt2s

The program search for 0000 as movie title and the result is 10000 a.c. so it keep searching for the m2ts file name...

Where am i wrong?

Bye

Did you set your movie root (in this case) to either 'g:\', 'g:\HD' or 'g:\HD\bluray' ? If you set it to 'g:\HD\bluray\300' it will fail.
Are you have a bit knowledge of software development, maybe in C#, than you may try to debug it, the parsing code is really easy :-)

hobBIT
hobBIT Wrote:Did you set your movie root (in this case) to either 'g:\', 'g:\HD' or 'g:\HD\bluray' ? If you set it to 'g:\HD\bluray\300' it will fail.
Are you have a bit knowledge of software development, maybe in C#, than you may try to debug it, the parsing code is really easy :-)

hobBIT

Yes, i did set the main forlder to G:\HD\Bluray\ and in here i've got flders for each movie but the program keeps extracting m2ts files also.

And yes, i'm a programmer, not confident with C# but i assume each language is nearly similar to others Wink
Benna Wrote:Yes, i did set the main forlder to G:\HD\Bluray\ and in here i've got flders for each movie but the program keeps extracting m2ts files also.

And yes, i'm a programmer, not confident with C# but i assume each language is nearly similar to others Wink

Sounds a bit confusing, I have no idea why the parser doesn't stop at these levels. So, if you have a little bit time you may debug in and try to find the reason, I haven't any BD RIPs to test.
I've packed the source code, you can download it here: XbmcMovieHelper1.1_src.zip

You just need Visual C# 2010 Express, nothing more. The parser code is in MainWindow.xaml.cs, line 150++.

best regards,
hobBIT
Benna Wrote:Yes, i did set the main forlder to G:\HD\Bluray\ and in here i've got flders for each movie but the program keeps extracting m2ts files also.

I thought about the problem. Is it possible that the m2ts files you talk about are from folders that were not recognized as movie folders itself ? In your example, is '300' detected as movie and it's m2ts contents too ? I reckon that the m2ts that were shown are located in movie folders that do not contain a 'BDMW' folder, is this possible ?

hobBIT
Allthough i hope this program will keep it simpleness, there is one feature i would love to see, and thats opening the movie folder in the explorer (either bij a context menu or button)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Movie Helper1