Which Nettop do you guys recommend?
I have been interested in making my dream home theatre setup for a long time and recently made the first step by building my UnRaid server which i am very very happy with.

For the last two weeks or so i have been building my video library and researching Nettop options for the final step in the project.

I had my mind set on the Asrock 330-HT for the longest time, however i now think price wise i can do a little better.

As it stands im leaning towards the Zotac HD-ID11 with 2GB Ram and a SSD. I do require a remote and a receiver for the remote though.

Anyways, what if anything is the popular Nettop choice currently?
I would say the Asrock or an Acer Revo would be great choices. They both work fairly well out of the box with XBMC Live and I would venture to say they're the standard for nettop PCs.

Some people have mentioned a very faint shrieking noise with the Asrock, as well as the Zotac nettops having noticable fan noise. There should be tweaks and BIOs updates that address them in the forums.

I'm on the opposite end! I have a Foxconn 330i and I think I finally have it tweaked to my needs. What do you have on your UnRaid setup?
I'm just running the free version of Unraid. Didn't want to invest too heavily into it in case i didn't end up liking it. I'm running three WD2TB-EARS, one parity two data. So basically i have 4TB of media space and that's all i wanted my UnRaid setup to do so im pretty happy with it. Barely made a dent in those 4TBs of space so far.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which Nettop do you guys recommend?0