MS-Redux No Library sorting or Cast scraping
Question 
I am using Mediastream Redux and I have loaded movies, tv shows and music.
IMDB and tvdb scrapers
All has worked fine.

Recently I added more tv shows and movies. The tv shows worked fine, but all of the movies are only downloading the artwork and plot of each movie. On the recently added screen (home screen) the movie artwork shows up but there is no text / title for the movie.
When I go to library mode in videos, same thing.
The movies will not sort or file with my previous loads and dont seem to have any order amongst themselves such as rating, alphabetical, etc.

I even switched skins to PM3.HD and nothing changed.

Anyone else having this problem.
I searched further and it looks like it may be a simple issue with IMDB not scraping properly. Ill switch to rotten tomatoes and see what happens.
Is there any update or fix for the imdb scraper?
Are you using Dharma? I think the IMDB scraper changed sometime ago so you may run into issues when not using Dharma. There are threads around with how to update the IMDB scrapper yourself however.

EDIT: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post615561
CatalystG Wrote:Are you using Dharma? I think the IMDB scraper changed sometime ago so you may run into issues when not using Dharma. There are threads around with how to update the IMDB scrapper yourself however.

EDIT: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post615561

No I am not using Dharma. I just got into this, and its been great. I need to research Dharma. Im not sure what it is. Latest Version of XBMC or what? I look into that.
I look into the IMDB updating, but I did switch over to RottenT and it seems like that scraped fine except that all of my new movies that i have added will not sort or file properly. I Just loaded toy story 3 and it shows up in the beginning of the list (alpha) and if I go to genres like animation it does not appear on the list.

Ill do more research, but any other tips would be great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MS-Redux No Library sorting or Cast scraping0