Using Karaoke, need help
Using Dharma b.4 w/transparency skin. I already went in to Settings>Music>Karaoke and enabled Karaoke, I have a ton of MP3+G files. The problem is I don't know how to point XBMC to the network directory, where they're located, in order to scan them all in.

All of my MP3+G files are individual zip files. The zip contains the CDG and the MP3 within. I'm not sure if XBMC will recognize that extension.

can anyone help me get started?
XBMC Dharma 10.0, Transparency Skin, Windows 7, Zotac ZBOXHD-ID11 w/ION, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, Gyration KB/Remote
Not sure if XBMC will read them if there still in zip filesHuh
i have all mine uncompressed.

i keep mine in a sperate folder from the rest of my music to stop them being selected to play when you want to listen to music.

to add them to xbmc i added them as another sourc by selecting the home menu "music", submenu "files", add source.

this does mean i have to go to files and change the source when i want to play the karaoke files , at least untill i figure out how to add a new menu item for them to the home screen. Laugh

however at the moment there is a slight bug with dahma and cdg playback
see: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...t=cdg+sync

hoper this helps
monkeypasties Wrote:Not sure if XBMC will read them if there still in zip filesHuh

It will.

Quote:this does mean i have to go to files and change the source when i want to play the karaoke files , at least untill i figure out how to add a new menu item for them to the home screen. Laugh

You can add multiple sources, one for music and one for karaoke.
You can add multiple sources, one for music and one for karaoke.[/quote]

yea thats what i meant, just didn't explain well Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Karaoke, need help0