Movie Sets not detected on movie reload
This is useless! I'm getting crazy.
I've re-added the source three times, removed MyVideosXX.db multiple times. Still all my moviesets dont appear. Just a very few of them.

As mentioned - I'm using EMM and it has allways worked, and the NFO files looks fine.
if you want to try this out go for it.

1. remove movie source
2. clean library
3. remove MyVideosxx.db
4. turn of htpc
5. turn on htpc
6. make sure movie NFO do have set tag in them generated via ember
7. add source
8. set content
9. scan to library
10.? ? ? ? ?
11. Profit

-=jason=-

EDIT: I'd like to see NFO's of those movies that "DO NOT WORK" after you have followed my directions
Do you possible have more than 1 Nfo file in your movie and it is reading one and not the other?
I think a trac report should be created to capture this. I think most users would expect either

1) The reload of a movie from the info dialog to reload everything from the nfo
2) Better again, detect changes to nfo like changes are detected to movie folders (with a hash?) and update.

Shall I create a trac report to request 1 above be implemented?
mark007 Wrote:I think a trac report should be created to capture this. I think most users would expect either

1) The reload of a movie from the info dialog to reload everything from the nfo
2) Better again, detect changes to nfo like changes are detected to movie folders (with a hash?) and update.

Shall I create a trac report to request 1 above be implemented?

no its already an issue and for dharma its not going to get changed, maybe for eden they will have a better way to detecting if an nfo or artwork has changed.

trust me the devs are fully aware of the issue

now did you try the 11 step process I described and if so where is the NFO of the failed movie sets?

-=Jason=-
Strange I just created 3 sets in Ember refreshed those movies in Dharma beta 4 chose not to update from the internet at the dialogue and each set appeared without problem when refreshing the 2nd title in the set
>>X<<' Wrote:Strange I just created 3 sets in Ember refreshed those movies in Dharma beta 4 chose not to update from the internet at the dialogue and each set appeared without problem when refreshing the 2nd title in the set

one thing I've noticed with Linux and xbmc is its very easy to take a working system and FUBAR is with out knowing it.

if my 11 step process doesn't work I recommended starting from scratch and a fresh beta4

-=Jason=-
njumlin Wrote:This is useless! I'm getting crazy..... I'm using EMM

Rolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets not detected on movie reload0