submenu for custom homescreen items
Hey people,

I modified my Home.xml to include a few new homescreen buttons/build in the directories to my custom backdrops so that I can avoid recreating everything for the other xbmc computers in my house through the settings menu, etc...

Anyway, I want to add submenus to some of my custom items.

I see where the submenus are (at the bottom) in the home.xml file, and it appears that the way they are activated is through the "onright" tag before the home screen menu items. I have successfully modified the existing submenus, but I can't figure out how to create new submenus and get them to correspond with a particular button (namely, the custom buttons I made).

Apologies if this is unclear.... need... coffee....

As always, all help is very much appreciated...
branlr Wrote:Hey people,

I modified my Home.xml to include a few new homescreen buttons/build in the directories to my custom backdrops so that I can avoid recreating everything for the other xbmc computers in my house through the settings menu, etc...

Anyway, I want to add submenus to some of my custom items.

I see where the submenus are (at the bottom) in the home.xml file, and it appears that the way they are activated is through the "onright" tag before the home screen menu items. I have successfully modified the existing submenus, but I can't figure out how to create new submenus and get them to correspond with a particular button (namely, the custom buttons I made).

Apologies if this is unclear.... need... coffee....

As always, all help is very much appreciated...

We have another thread that is discussing playlists and submenus Here
I tried to allow letting users choose Movie or TV subs on Custom Home Items but it doesn't work...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
submenu for custom homescreen items0