Corrupt menu graphics, please help
Ever since I've installed XBMC, I could never get rid of this problem. The graphics are just corrupted:

Logfiles are coming, btw, having issues uploading it to pastebin (504 gateway timeout)

Computer info:
AMD Athlon X4 960
XBMC 2:10.00~svn35068-maverick1
Ubuntu 10.10, release 2.6.35-22-generic-pae
ATI Radeon 9250HD
Catalyst 10.10
OpenGL ver 3.3.10237

I originally had this problem on Camelot, so I upgraded to Dharma 4. I've tried playing around with the settings in Catalyst, and I also changing the grub which fixed it at first but now it's back no matter how many times I channge the resolution. The only thing that clears it up is if i uninstall Catalyst and the ATI driver, but then that leaves me with no HD. I've also replaced my HDMI cable and tried using the VGA and DVI port to see if it's hardware related, and they all have this same corruption. Everything else on my linux machine shows up clear and the movies play with no problem.

So what else can I do?
This could be a problem with the videocard, you should try some different opengl apps (like tuxracer for example) to see if they show corrupted too.
I hope it's not the GPU. The motherboard is brand spanking new (MSI 880GM-E43). Tuxracer ran fine, but it took a few times to get glxgears to run properly, and when I previewed some of the GL screensavers, those didn't work properly either (GL Blur, GL Cells, GL School, and GL Slideshow)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corrupt menu graphics, please help0