Movie Infomation IMDB
I was having a look at NIGHT and I have this question. Under Movies were you have the list of all your movies and the artwork is there a way to get the IMDB information displayed as you scroll down through the movies. The ony way I can get this to display is by going down through each movie in turn, and hitting the info button on the remote which is a bit of a pain when it coms to deciding on which one you wish to watch.
what information?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
The information that one gets when you select a movie right click with your mouse and select Movie information which is the IMDB information if thats what you have set the scraper up for.
so u want all that info when browsing movies?
Yes because other people ask what is the flim about or words to that affect and I dont want to stop at every movie and use the remote in my case to find that information. Other skins have it and it comes in handy.
I have just looked at a youtube video and it appears it is there so it looks like it is there and its a config setting
why not try the showcase view? actually all views except the poster and files view show plot and other info.
I have just found that. This is what I was looking for I found it by a bit of trial and error. I got the bar along the bottom which gave me other options I got to it from the Movies screen I pressed the UP arrow on the keyboard twice . Is there a list of commands for this skin as I suspect I will need them for the remote setup.
getting that option to change view depends of the view u are on. if the movie selection goes up and down, u have to go left to get that option. if the movie selection goes left and right, u have to go up to get that option. usually u have to press twice cause the scrollbar shows on the first press.
Is there any way that I can set a key up on the remote to take me straight to the Menu bar at the bottom of the screen that these settings or on.
thats too advanced for me, maybe others know. don't see the point for that tho since u usualy just find a view that u like and stick with it. u could look through the code and maybe change that options come first then the scrollbar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Infomation IMDB0