Using skins with no fanart
I am a long time XBMC user bored of using PM3.HD skin (Confluence never felt right). I keep looking at excellent screeshots of various skins but when I try them, they look blank. The reason is, I do not have any media in XBMC. I go to folders, play stuff, then delete it (mostly movies, I use iTunes for music).

So, the question is, can I download some fanart that I can use with a skin without setting up a media library?

I like the Night skin and the Aeon skin. Alaska's very good but blindingly white!

Alternative question would be, are there any skins that are good without media library + fanart? I have searched but couldn't find any. All of the top rated skins these days are "fanart heavy."

Thanks for any suggestions.
I'd say try this one but I'm biased Smile
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84756
Jezz_X,

I just rebuilt my box and finally had a chance to try your skin. And its AMAZING!

Thanks for all the hard work. This skin totally rocks!!! I tried a bunch of other skins but wasn't satisfied at all. I was going to download PM3.HD but then I tried yours. Its exactly what I wished for. Good font, clean layout, very readable, very usable.

I cannot thank you enough!
reFocus isnt fanart heavy like other skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using skins with no fanart0