Skin for XBMC on a 7" TFT screen ?
Hello folks,

I'm using XBMC on my yaVDR XBMC.
When using the VDR software, I use the HDMI interface to my 37" TV. From VDR, I can switch to XBMC via menu entries in the OSD of VDR.
The OSD gives me the choice of either starting XBMC on the 37" LCD TV, or to start it on the 7" TFT-screen in the casing.

Since I'm using the PVR-testing2 branch, starting it on the large TV is nice for watching TV, watching pictures etc, but not for listening to music, which is may XBMC focal point at the moment.
For these cases, I'd like to show it exclusively on the small 7" screen in my casing.

As shipped with yaVDR, XMBC facilitates the default Confluence skin.
In my "music mode", I really have trouble to see the menu entries etc when I'm sitting 2.5-3m away on my couch.

Is there a very simple XBMC skin available for purposes like this?
- Less fancy, big letter menus etc. ?

How are you handling setups like this?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Marcus
TV: Samsung 40U6300ES Full HD LCD
HTPC: Asus H97M-Plus, Intel Core i3-4150 CPU, 2GB RAM, DigitalDevices CineC/T Twin DVB-C adapter; Asus Blueray/DVD drive; Samsung 256GB 830 series SSD drive; Kodi 14.0 on OpenELEC 5.0.5
*bump* Does someone have any hint for me?

Thanks,
Marcus
TV: Samsung 40U6300ES Full HD LCD
HTPC: Asus H97M-Plus, Intel Core i3-4150 CPU, 2GB RAM, DigitalDevices CineC/T Twin DVB-C adapter; Asus Blueray/DVD drive; Samsung 256GB 830 series SSD drive; Kodi 14.0 on OpenELEC 5.0.5

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin for XBMC on a 7" TFT screen ?0