Best HTPC case for Micro ATX
Just get the matching drive I say. Hitachi.

Thanks Poof.Wink
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I got the Antec NSK2480 case and am loving it! Big Grin

Have not booted yet, because I am waiting on my GT430. I have all of the tricool fans set to the lowest setting. I am really excited about my build, it came out to be great quality.

If the CPU fan ends up being noisier than I like, then I will buy a third-party cooler and install that.

What utility do you recommend using with XBMC Live to monitor hardware (CPU temps, fan speed, etc...)?!
bmcclure937 Wrote:I got the Antec NSK2480 case and am loving it! Big Grin

Have not booted yet, because I am waiting on my GT430. I have all of the tricool fans set to the lowest setting. I am really excited about my build, it came out to be great quality.

If the CPU fan ends up being noisier than I like, then I will buy a third-party cooler and install that.

What utility do you recommend using with XBMC Live to monitor hardware (CPU temps, fan speed, etc...)?!

speedfan is nice for windows. There are also desktop widgets (or rainmeter) that can display the info on the desktop. Not sure about linux though.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best HTPC case for Micro ATX1