Some comments and suggestions
Hi Ronie,

Recently I've noticed two things that might be corrected:
- In the media info, list or full list views, it is impossible to left-click the third line of a menu (the second line underneath ".."). This happens both in film and tv series library (both for seasons and episodes). Right-click does work. No problems in fanart view.
- In the skin settings menu, the last line of the script settings is missing in both Dutch and English translation (it's there in French). This must be string 31209, I guess. Clicking the empty line does produce a bulk download of logo's, clearart, etc.

And two suggestions for further improvement:
- Is it possible to make the director name in film information screen clickable, to display films in the library by the same director (as it does for actors)?
- Could you make it an option (or default) to display nothing in case the studio logo is missing, in stead of the current icon (which i don't like very much)?

Keep up the good work!
Verberzerk Wrote:Hi Ronie,

Recently I've noticed two things that might be corrected:
- In the media info, list or full list views, it is impossible to left-click the third line of a menu (the second line underneath ".."). This happens both in film and tv series library (both for seasons and episodes). Right-click does work. No problems in fanart view.
- In the skin settings menu, the last line of the script settings is missing in both Dutch and English translation (it's there in French). This must be string 31209, I guess. Clicking the empty line does produce a bulk download of logo's, clearart, etc.

if restarting xbmc doesn't help, than most likely your T! installation is messed up.
i'm sure all language files have string 31209, as can be seen here:
http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xb...tail?r=564
and the error you describe is near impossible. :-)

Verberzerk Wrote:And two suggestions for further improvement:
- Is it possible to make the director name in film information screen clickable, to display films in the library by the same director (as it does for actors)?

'fraid that's not possible, it's not supported by xbmc, so can't add it to the skin.

Verberzerk Wrote:- Could you make it an option (or default) to display nothing in case the studio logo is missing, in stead of the current icon (which i don't like very much)?

i prefer to keep the 'fallback' studio logo visible, but if you've got a better icon, i'm open to suggestions. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for your reply.
Did a fresh SVN download for T!, which solved the string thing. Not the error in the menus however, near impossible but true (in my case...). It used to work well until a couple of weeks ago, don't know what could have changed it.

If i find a better icon, i'll let you know.
Verberzerk Wrote:Thanks for your reply.
Did a fresh SVN download for T!, which solved the string thing. Not the error in the menus however, near impossible but true (in my case...). It used to work well until a couple of weeks ago, don't know what could have changed it.

post a Debug Log on pastebin and i'll have a look.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
scratch that log. figured out what was wrong.
svn r739 should fix it.

thanx for reporting the issue. ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some comments and suggestions0