TV shows simply not scraping [debug log posted, page 2]
If that is true, how come this wiki page:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36484

explains:
"The module within XBMC that plays videos is called DVDPlayer, and DVDPlayer doesn't support hardware acceleration."

Does Dharma add hardware acceleration? I know Steelman says it does, but does it do this by adding an extra player, or what? Regardless, if I clean install the newest XBMC and then install Dharma Beta 4, I will have hardware acceleration, correct?
You doubt me Big Grin ? That information is outdated - Hardware Acceleration has been available in SVN and now Dharma Beta builds for months. It is available directly in DVDPlayer and can be switched on from Settings>Video>Playback>Allow Hardware Acceleration.

I'm not sure you understand quite what you are downloading - there is no need to download and install anything other than Dharma Beta 4 - it is the latest incarnation. That download file has everything included, its not a patch for previous versions.
Alright, thanks for the help steelman, it is much appreciated! I know what it's like dealing with a n00b with a particular program, so thanks for bearing with me.

Edit: Scraped perfectly using Dharma Beta 4. No issues at all now, made everything a lot easier and seems to run even smoother. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows simply not scraping [debug log posted, page 2]0