[LIVE] Dharma B4 + iMon 15c2:0038
This is my second attempt at posting for help, so any input would be great. I am trying to get the remote that came with the case, (well actually any remote, I have a Harmony One that I can use if that is helpful) to work with XBMC. This is the only lingering problem I have had with XBMC and am really at a loss. I have searched the forums and the wiki, and have not been able to find anything.

As reference I have tried:

[LINUX/LIVE]Dharma B1 + iMon 15c2:ffdc + MS1039 Remote - SOLVED! which is a different model than mine but figured it was worth a shot.

This was the last attempt I made for help, which stpfarm posted some info that I tried and did not work. I wiped everything and started over, thinking maybe I had jacked something else up in one of my attempts. Still did not help.

[LINUX] HOW-TO to use Antec Veris Basic IR Receiver, Harmony/MCE Remote on Ubuntu this was another one I tried.

There were a couple others I tried, that I have lost the links for.

So in another effort (not last, since I am pretty stubborn) I have reloaded everything again. Dharma B4 and am looking for help. Fresh install. All I have did is map my system to an NFS share on my network and update the system.

Could someone give me a step by step on how to set my remote up to work with XBMC. If I missed it in the wiki or the forums, feel free to yell and belittle me, just please leave the link while you do it. I have tough skin, but I promise I searched and tried and guessed first!

Also since I could not find anything in the wiki, my promise is to update the wiki with said mystical information once I get this working.

when I run:
Code:
lsusb

I get:
Code:
Bus 004 Device 002: ID 15c2:0038 SoundGraph Inc.
Well I stumbled across a solution that seems to work. At least when I run IRW I know see that I am pressing buttons. Here is the link

Now to get it working with XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Dharma B4 + iMon 15c2:00380