XBMC Remote for Windows
Hello,

I have searched through the forums but could not find an answer. I have a tablet pc that I am trying to configure it has a remote. Can this be done?
Star 
jackedz71 Wrote:Hello,

I have searched through the forums but could not find an answer. I have a tablet pc that I am trying to configure it has a remote. Can this be done?
Sorry can't answer that... but certainly some skins have implemented touch interfaces, from there it's just a matter of finding out if that remote can be mapped to XBMC. Good luck.
It isn't clear from your post what you are trying to do. Are you looking for a remote to use with your tablet PC, or do you want to run some software on the tablet to remotely control XBMC running on a different PC?

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:It isn't clear from your post what you are trying to do. Are you looking for a remote to use with your tablet PC, or do you want to run some software on the tablet to remotely control XBMC running on a different PC?

JR

I am trying to turn my tablet pc into a remote. So that i can control XBMC on another pc connected to a TV.
I don't know the current status of XBMVC remote control software. If you look at http://www.teamblackbolt.co.uk/projdetails.php?id=9 this was a popluer remote control for v9.11 and I think it works with Dharma.

NB you need to allow remote control in XBMC. Go to the XBMC settings then Network then Services and enable "Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC".

JR
jackedz71 Wrote:I am trying to turn my tablet pc into a remote. So that i can control XBMC on another pc connected to a TV.

Turn on the HTTP server on the XBMC thats connected to the tv and Web into it (using the XBMC IP Address) with your tablet PC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Remote for Windows0