10061, Connection refused
Was able to get Stagevu and VeeHD a couple of days ago but now get "10061, Connection refused" / Erro cannot open file

Using

Darhmar Beta 4
Win XP SP 3
ADSL 6/1
You need to post a debug log.

Are you trying to connect to stagevu.com using some addon or script?

JR
Thanks for getting me to think vs panic Wink

I'm using Navi-X 3.5.1

Log is at Dropbox as I can't upload attachments on the forum - http://db.tt/k93UkzP
vanburner Wrote:I'm using Navi-X 3.5.1

I've never used Navi-X so you'll probably need to contact the authors. I'd guess the relevant items in the log are:

Code:
NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://more/executable.tbn
WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://sources/poster.jpg
WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://more/poster.jpg
WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
  ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\XBMC\addons\Navi-X\\none
  ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
NOTICE: We failed to reach a server.
NOTICE: Reason:
NOTICE: (10061, 'Connection refused')
  ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\XBMC\addons\Navi-X\\none
  ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
  ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\XBMC\addons\Navi-X\resources\skins\Default\media\icon_.png
  ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\XBMC\addons\Navi-X\resources\skins\Default\media\icon_.png
ERROR: CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\XBMC\addons\Navi-X
ERROR: Control 123 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't

but I don't know enough about NaviX to know what this means.

JR
Many thanks JR and I went over to Navi-X and they have posted that the server that scraps the channels I'm getting error with is being moved and offline for 2 weeks. I guess a good time to learn more about XBMC and it's awesome potential Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
10061, Connection refused1