"Flatten TV Shows....if only one season" should only apply to 1st seasons
I use the flatten tv shows if only one season option, it just makes sense to me. However, I recently realized that it also flattens if you have just one season, and that one season is, say, the 2nd season, or the 8th season. I think it would make some sense if it only flattened single seasons if that season was the 1st season....as would be the case for shows that only ever HAD one season. When you happen to have some episodes from some random season on there and you enter the show folder, you don't really know what season you're looking at, if the skin you're using doesn't list the season on that screen.

Anyway...just my thoughts on the matter, seemed like it made sense to me.
Isn't the point of this so you don't have an extra menu asking you to choose a season when there's only one? I wouldn't want to have to select from a list of one, even if it wasn't season 1.
csbook Wrote:Isn't the point of this so you don't have an extra menu asking you to choose a season when there's only one? I wouldn't want to have to select from a list of one, even if it wasn't season 1.

I agree with csbook.
timdog82001 Wrote:When you happen to have some episodes from some random season on there and you enter the show folder, you don't really know what season you're looking at, if the skin you're using doesn't list the season on that screen.
I'd suggest you ask the skin makers to address this issue.
breaking valid functionality due to suboptimal skins - what a great idea!
Ok, sorry, guess I'm in the wrong here. I always assumed the feature was intended for shows that only had one season. I guess this could feature could be handy as is for people that manage their videos differently than I do
So which skins don't tell you what Season you're in?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Flatten TV Shows....if only one season" should only apply to 1st seasons0