• 23(current)
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows
Ok sorry for all the posts, but isn't this program supposed to scrape the NFO, posters, and fan art? All I've gotten it to do is scrape the movie and metadata.
The app works with folders to figure out the names, so each mkv needs to be in a seperate folder with the folder being named after the movie. If a movie is cut into more than 1 file then those files all go in the same folder, for example, mymovie_cd1.avi and mymovie_cd2.avi goes in folder MyMovie.

The BD dumps will work the same as the mkvs, so SomeMovie with "video_ts" inside it so that the app uses the folder name "SomeMovie" to figure out what movie it is.

You can also add years to the folder names "MyMovie [2001]" to help the app figure out the movie's year and find the correct one easier if there are multiple movies with similar names in the online database.

TV eps works similar, you have SeriesName -> Season x -> and each Season folder containing the eps of that season. Season x = "Season 1", "Season 2", etc. Each ep should probably be named something like xxxxx 02x02.avi to make it easier for the app to find the season and ep number. Can also be s2e2, 0202, etc.. there are few formats it will be able to decode.
plyoung.com - my personal site where I blog about the projects I work on
Yeah that's how I have it setup now. It's just not scraping the NFO's, Posters, or Fanart for some reason.
It's clear you don't have time to continue working on the project -- I know how that goes, I've been there myself. As someone who commits to a number of OSS projects, I'm not in any way faulting you for not having the time to contribute to something that's being given away.

With that said, you should put the code up on Github and open source it, so that other people (like myself) could contribute patches / updates to the app.

I know you've said before you're keeping it closed source... but... I think it would benefit everyone if you would just make the code public.

Thanks
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows1