New to Night
First off great skin, I just installed it and absolutely love it. I searched the forums for my question but couldn't seem to find it. I'm using the landscape view for tv shows (downloading through get logo/showthumb), and for shows that are missing images (I hate the banners), I created my own. However I can't get the skin to show my images. I've tried naming them folder.jpg and landscape.jpg but neither has worked. Any help would be great.
Lanscape View

Settings>Skin>Movies / TV Options

Select "Use landscape.jpg insted of regular thumb on Tv level"

You need landscape.jpg in the root of each Tv show folder.

X:\TV Shows\
--------------Lost\
--------------------landscape.jpg
--------------Bones\
---------------------landscape.jpg
--------------Dexter\
---------------------landscape.jpg
Thanks but all the ones that I successfully donwload show up. It's just the ones I try to add manually that don't show up. Should I restart using this option checked?
It's not necessary, at least I don't need to, are you sure you are naming the files properly?

In any case "scan for new content".
I've scanned for new content, I have it named as landscape.jpg in the root of the folder along with the logo the and clearart, still no luck. The resolution of my image is 500x281px.
smush420 Wrote:I've scanned for new content, I have it named as landscape.jpg in the root of the folder along with the logo the and clearart, still no luck. The resolution of my image is 500x281px.

Set and choose your landscape.jpg manually. Got to TV Show, highlight it, Press C (Contex Menu) or I (Info) and set your Thumb by browsing your local folder.
Thanks but I've tried that too. What's strange is that the image will show up in other views, just not landscape or 3d landscape.
smush420 Wrote:Thanks but I've tried that too. What's strange is that the image will show up in other views, just not landscape or 3d landscape.

You've tried to disable "... look for landscape.jpg ... " in skin settings?
Try deleting XBMC\userdata\Database\Textures.db

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thanks Mcborzu that did the trick!

Edit: However since doing so it seems that the get logo button no longer works. Is there a fix for this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to Night0