Installation of Aeon
Is there a guide on how to install Aeon on XBMC? There must be but I have looked alot for it with no luck. Why is it not avalable to download through xbmc itself?

Also does this awesome looking theme support the possibility of adding custom main menu items, I would like one for my kids providing kids movies and music.

All help is appreciated.
Its not in the xbmc addons repository yet. If I remember right its because it doesn't use an open source font. Anyway, there are 2 ways you can install this.

(Directions are for Dharma Beta)
1. download the .zip file and drop it on your desktop. Then open XBMC, go to Addons, and choose Install from Zip. Then browse to the desktop and choose the .zip file containing the skin.

2. download the .zip file and unpack it yourself. Drag the unzipped contents to your xbmc/addons install directory
windows: c:\users\name\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons
linux: home\name\.xbmc\addons (this is a hidden directory so if you are using the gnome desktop you will have to press ctrl + h to show it.

Now its installed. Open XBMC>Settings>appearance. Choose the Aeon skin and enjoy.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
tormi Wrote:Is there a guide on how to install Aeon on XBMC? There must be but I have looked alot for it with no luck. Why is it not avalable to download through xbmc itself?

Also does this awesome looking theme support the possibility of adding custom main menu items, I would like one for my kids providing kids movies and music.

All help is appreciated.

I think there is no necessity to open a new thread. All you need is written and explained. Before posting or opening a new thread you really should read through the Aeon forum.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76839
butchabay Wrote:I think there is no necessity to open a new thread. All you need is written and explained. Before posting or opening a new thread you really should read through the Aeon forum.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76839

I did search for this and did not find it. I even tried this search "Install Aeon". Interesting enough my thread is at the top and not alot of other good answers there.

Anyways thanks guys for providing me with help here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installation of Aeon0