• 214(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
Perfect... I'll take all your suggestions and give them a try today. Will let you know the results.

Thanks again.
just a question ...I update to the last one since I need arcade hit to scan my mame directory but advance launcher still show the previous version (1.7.9) in add on and I can no longer change the view for master system and nes Eek and just these two...Huh??
plus,now when I enter to advance launcher through my custom home ,it does a weird thing with the view before loading correctly ( strange can not post picture it's too quick!! but still annoying...)
maybe I did something wrong when I put the new version so I put back 1.7.9 but the graphical glitch is still here and I still can't change the two system views I mentioned...any thought?
maybe I give you a log but advance still work! it's just some weird view problem...Sad
bakito Wrote:just a question ...I update to the last one since I need arcade hit to scan my mame directory but advance launcher still show the previous version (1.7.9) in add on and I can no longer change the view for master system and nes Eek and just these two...Huh??
Arggg... my mistake... It will be fixed today. You can download the fixed version here http://xbmc-advanced-launcher.googlecode...1.7.11.zip. The repository will be updated in... around... 8 hours....
Version 1.7.11 : Fix addon.xml file bug.

Changelog :
  • Fix addon.xml file bug.

Repository have been finally updated sooner.
thx for the new version!
I found that all my views problem are gone if I delete my last launcher ( the mame one)...is it due because of the number of obect in it?is it too big?
bakito Wrote:thx for the new version!
I found that all my views problem are gone if I delete my last launcher ( the mame one)...is it due because of the number of obect in it?is it too big?
How many MAME items do you have?
I tried the script that suspends XBMC on emulator startup but didn't work. I then tried the script that kills XBMC on emulator startup and then when the emulator closes, start XBMC again... that did work! Smile Now to expand my rom collection. Thanks again!
the full set...Rolleyes
maybe I have to lighten things up a bitBig Grin
bakito Wrote:the full set...Rolleyes
maybe I have to lighten things up a bitBig Grin
Maybe. I do not know at all how many maximum items number XBMC can display into a same screen.
well everything is display and work...it's just that when I go to advance through home menu ( in aeon nox via custom home item ) it's display weird graphical glitches ( seems it displays several different view before entering the plug in) this "bug" does not occure when I enter advance through program--advance launcher...only when I hit it through custom menu ( which goes to advance through my favorite...)
OoHuh

well...I keep on looking for a good way to get rid of the glitch!
cheers
bakito Wrote:well everything is display and work...it's just that when I go to advance through home menu ( in aeon nox via custom home item ) it's display weird graphical glitches ( seems it displays several different view before entering the plug in) this "bug" does not occure when I enter advance through program--advance launcher...only when I hit it through custom menu ( which goes to advance through my favorite...)
OoHuh

well...I keep on looking for a good way to get rid of the glitch!
cheers
Advanced launcher do not manage display at all. Advanced launcher just give list of items to XBMC that are displayed by the skin. Do you have this graphical glitches if you use Advanced Launcher with another skin than AEON Nox? If not... it is an Aeon NOX bug.
Hi,

Now that XBMC runs on IOS, any plans to let Advanced launcher launch IOS apps?

May not be very high on priority list, but just wondering if it is being considered.

Thanks.
gtjamesdad Wrote:Hi,

Now that XBMC runs on IOS, any plans to let Advanced launcher launch IOS apps?

May not be very high on priority list, but just wondering if it is being considered.

Thanks.
I do not have any iOS device... so it is impossible for me to devellop and test anything on such operating system. Sorry....
Hi,

I am using the advanced launcher to launch 7mc from XBMC to watch live tv. Is there a way to add the launcher shortcut to the home menu and call the shortcut "live tv" so that I dont have to go to programs>advanced launcher>"Live TV"?

If there is a better way of intergrating 7mc to XBMC for live tv please let me know.

Thanks for the help!
Unleaded91 Wrote:Hi,

I am using the advanced launcher to launch 7mc from XBMC to watch live tv. Is there a way to add the launcher shortcut to the home menu and call the shortcut "live tv" so that I dont have to go to programs>advanced launcher>"Live TV"?

If there is a better way of intergrating 7mc to XBMC for live tv please let me know.

Thanks for the help!
Here is the way to start Windows Media center from Advanced Launcher (http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti...dia_Center). It must be similar for 7mc. To add a 7mc shortcut to the home menu, you just have to add your 7mc launcher as favorite, and then add this favorite to a custom entry of the menu. But the skin you are using must support this option.
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24