• 401(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
Does anyone know where I could find those "pad-art", they are really neat!

Monkee: do a search for "gaming icons pack". An artist named Deleket, I think, has credit for those on Deviantart.
Thanks a lot Bedwyr!
Hi Angelscry,

I think I've a little problem. I installed dolphin-emu an some wii-games on my Server as *.iso.
But I cant find the Iso's in AL...

any ideas?
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2014-07-13, 18:16)sveni_lee Wrote: Hi Angelscry,

I think I've a little problem. I installed dolphin-emu an some wii-games on my Server as *.iso.
But I cant find the Iso's in AL...
any ideas?
Have you done a "scan for new item"? Also your paths are notr corresponding : /media/Spiele/Spiele/WII/FIFA 14/ versus /datengrab_xbmc/Spiele/WII/FIFA 14
(2014-07-13, 18:48)Angelscry Wrote: Have you done a "scan for new item"?

yes, I've tried bur with no success...

(2014-07-13, 18:48)Angelscry Wrote: Also your paths are notr corresponding : /media/Spiele/Spiele/WII/FIFA 14/ versus /datengrab_xbmc/Spiele/WII/FIFA 14

no... I have mount the path from the server to /media/spiele... the second picture shows the original path on the server...

log-Datei
http://pastebin.com/KFuj17z8
(2014-07-13, 20:46)sveni_lee Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 18:48)Angelscry Wrote: Have you done a "scan for new item"?

yes, I've tried bur with no success...

(2014-07-13, 18:48)Angelscry Wrote: Also your paths are notr corresponding : /media/Spiele/Spiele/WII/FIFA 14/ versus /datengrab_xbmc/Spiele/WII/FIFA 14

no... I have mount the path from the server to /media/spiele... the second picture shows the original path on the server...

log-Datei
http://pastebin.com/KFuj17z8
For the files extension parameter, it seem that you have spaces between file extension (iso, etc...) and the "|" symbol. Right? If so, remove them.
(2014-07-18, 12:44)Angelscry Wrote: For the files extension parameter, it seem that you have spaces between file extension (iso, etc...) and the "|" symbol. Right? If so, remove them.

yes, you are right. I removed the space between and AL found all my iso's...

thanks...
None of the games that I'm making launchers for are showing release years. The years are present in the data section, but the release section is either blank or says "data unavailable". Other skins that I've tested don't show any extra information anyways, so I'm not sure if it's a problem linked to that. I'm using Gotham 13.2 beta. Could anyone please help with this?
(2014-07-21, 21:29)bleakassassin Wrote: None of the games that I'm making launchers for are showing release years. The years are present in the data section, but the release section is either blank or says "data unavailable". Other skins that I've tested don't show any extra information anyways, so I'm not sure if it's a problem linked to that. I'm using Gotham 13.2 beta. Could anyone please help with this?
You are using a beta version. It's probably a bug. I make only support on released versions.
(2014-07-21, 21:42)Angelscry Wrote: You are using a beta version. It's probably a bug. I make only support on released versions.
I just uninstalled XBMC and reinstalled 13.1 stable. The problem persists.
(2014-07-21, 21:54)bleakassassin Wrote:
(2014-07-21, 21:42)Angelscry Wrote: You are using a beta version. It's probably a bug. I make only support on released versions.
I just uninstalled XBMC and reinstalled 13.1 stable. The problem persists.
Which skins have you tested? Because for me, all informations are here :

Aeon MQ 5 and Aeon Nox 4 Gotham. I've looked at Confluence and Transparency!, but those skins don't show the extra data to begin with. I'm not sure which other skins would show the year. Plus the main XBMC download repository seems to be down right now, so it'd be more difficult to try others.

Edit: What skins are those? The lower one looks like Aeon Nox with the Tri-Panel view, but that view doesn't even give me the base data. Is that one Aeon Nox 5?
First is Cirrus Extended v3.1.0
Second is Aeon Nox 5 : Redux
(2014-07-21, 22:11)Angelscry Wrote: First is Cirrus Extended v3.1.0
Second is Aeon Nox 5 : Redux
Those two skins do work! I've never heard of Cirrus, but it looks pretty interesting. Since this looks to be a skin error, it's a bit depressing for me since I'm a fan of Aeon MQ 5. But at least year info isn't completely broken. Thanks!

No, wait...dates are showing up again in the other two skins. Not sure what I needed to do to fix it. Switch to one of the other ones first? Weird.
  • 401(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24