• 421(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
Thanks for the answer.
(2014-11-02, 09:31)Clarity72 Wrote: First i want congratulate Angelscry for his wonferful add-on !
I configure all my retro library with it and the result is splendid !

I just have a problem and i don't find the solution.

I'm using windows 7 and xbmc 13.2 and retroarch to emulate games.
The problem is when i leave retroarch xbmc don't take the hand again and i stay and the windows desktop.
So i have each time to click on the xbmc icon on the task bar ta re-active it.

Is there a solution to resolve that?

Thanks for your help !

Does anyone have this pb with widows 7?
(2014-11-03, 15:53)Clarity72 Wrote:
(2014-11-02, 09:31)Clarity72 Wrote: First i want congratulate Angelscry for his wonferful add-on !

The problem is when i leave retroarch xbmc don't take the hand again and i stay and the windows desktop.

Thanks for your help !

Use XBMC into window fullscreen mode, not into true fullscreen mode.
(2014-11-03, 15:56)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 15:53)Clarity72 Wrote:

Thanks for your help !

I think is in xbmc parameters?
What is the difference between true fullscreen mode?

Thanks for your help and for your fantastic addon !Wink
(2014-11-03, 16:14)Clarity72 Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 15:56)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 15:53)Clarity72 Wrote: Does anyone have this pb with widows 7?

I think is in xbmc parameters?
What is the difference between true fullscreen mode?

Thanks for your help and for your fantastic addon !Wink
Yes it is into XBMC parameters. For what I understand :

- In Window fullscreen mode, XBMC is in a window, displayed into fullscreen. The main inconvenient of this method under XBMC if that you can sometime observe some tearing when playing some video. The advantage is that you can easily manage XBMC focus as any other windows (minimize, reduce, etc...).
- In True fullscreen mode, XBMC is directly fully displayed on all the screen. The main inconvenient of this method is that you cannot easily control the XBMC focus as a windows. Advantage is that you do not have tearing problem when reading video.
Under linux u have to put xbmc in windowed fullscreen mode or it works with xbmc in fullscreen mode too?
(2014-11-03, 17:16)Clarity72 Wrote: Under linux u have to put xbmc in windowed fullscreen mode or it works with xbmc in fullscreen mode too?
This problem is only related to Windows operating systems. There is no focus or video tearing problems under Linux operating systems.
I think i will try openlec very soon ;-)
How do I setup Netflix metro app with advanced launcher and the metroadvanced launcher.

It launches fine but when i play something I always get an error about protected content but works fine when I run outside of xbmc.

I believe others had this issue and you directed them to the wiki but it is no more. I think I have to create an empty coreplayerfactory.XML but I coukd not find anything more.
(2014-11-03, 18:36)BuddyRich Wrote: How do I setup Netflix metro app with advanced launcher and the metroadvanced launcher.

It launches fine but when i play something I always get an error about protected content but works fine when I run outside of xbmc.

I believe others had this issue and you directed them to the wiki but it is no more. I think I have to create an empty coreplayerfactory.XML but I coukd not find anything more.
You need to create windows shortcuts of Netflix Metro app using ObliTitle (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=1899865) then create a launcher into Advanced Launcher to start .lnk file (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyfRa7gy...SC0RrE2HPg).

If you still have the error message problem, try to start XBMC into windows fullscreen mode insteade of true fullscreen mode.

If the problem still occurs, then you will have write a script (.bat) that will close XBMC before starting NetFlix.
Hi Angelscry.

Do you have any Idea about what is the best setup to group multi track rom into one rom.
Like RBC does.

Ex: LEGEND OF DRAGON have 4 CDs

On RBC you can zip the 4 isos, And it shows only one cover. When you click in this game you can select the CD you want to play.
(2014-11-03, 18:58)ricardo85x Wrote: Hi Angelscry.

Do you have any Idea about what is the best setup to group multi track rom into one rom.
Like RBC does.

On RBC you can zip the 4 isos, And it shows only one cover. When you click in this game you can select the CD you want to play.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1283506
(2014-11-03, 19:21)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 18:58)ricardo85x Wrote: Hi Angelscry.

Like RBC does.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1283506

Thanks Angelscry.

this plugin is perfect!
For those that are looking into metro apps, this is what I used! Download the metrolauncher type2 and rename the exe to whatever metro app you want to load. Use advanced launcher to link to the exe (after it has been renamed of course)

http://www.itsjustwhatever.com/2012/10/2...mand-line/
(2014-11-04, 03:42)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: For those that are looking into metro apps, this is what I used! Download the metrolauncher type2 and rename the exe to whatever metro app you want to load. Use advanced launcher to link to the exe (after it has been renamed of course)

http://www.itsjustwhatever.com/2012/10/2...mand-line/

Yes, I used that method but Change it with OblyTile. Metro2 was making me crazy cause when you hit escape it close the metro app or any app you have in focus.

Give a try to oblytile (xda forum)
  • 421(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24