• 407(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
there is the possibility when I start a game about Advance Launcher the XBMC is closed because otherwise I have FPS dips when it remains open ! ?

THX for help
(2014-08-19, 19:43)R3N3 Wrote: there is the possibility when I start a game about Advance Launcher the XBMC is closed because otherwise I have FPS dips when it remains open ! ?

THX for help
http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6
I have xbmc advanced launcher on my fire tv. How do I get games, specifically super Mario bros and Mario cart, the Wii versions. Thanks.
(2014-08-19, 20:01)benjise10 Wrote: I have xbmc advanced launcher on my fire tv. How do I get games, specifically super Mario bros and Mario cart, the Wii versions. Thanks.
Buy them!?
Hey angel! Have you seen the persona skin in wip skin section? It add a feature to turn our launcher into a widget!!! It is really cool! Can you somehow take this to let us be able to do that in any skin?
Thanks anyway for this great addon!!
Cheers!
HI Angelscry.

Here's what im running atm:

OS: Linux 3.0.50 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Feb 26 18:08:13 CST 2014

Android MX2 version 4.2.2 (Jellybean)

I dont know how to get logs from files so ill look that up and post tonight.

Does this help us any more?
(2014-08-19, 22:56)bakito Wrote: Hey angel! Have you seen the persona skin in wip skin section? It add a feature to turn our launcher into a widget!!! It is really cool! Can you somehow take this to let us be able to do that in any skin?
That's a skin feature. So skin makers must be inspired by the persona skin to add this feature into their proper skin.
ok! thx for fast answer!
and thx again for your time!
cheers!
(now I'm going to bother every skinnerTongue)
Version 2.5.4 : This new version of Advanced Launcher simply fix the suspend audio feature.

Changelog :
  • Suspend audio regardless of mediastate. Thanks to zzattack.
Hi, I'm having a slight issue with Advanced Launcher and RetroArch (with Gotham, running on Mint 16). Games launch fine, sound works, etc., but keypresses control both the emulator and XBMC. I can hear the XBMC "click" if I press left or right, and worse, pressing Enter will launch another instance of the emulator, and I can only exit the most recent one using Esc (I have to switch over to a console screen to kill the remaining process). Setting up a gamepad within RetroArch kind of solves the problem, but I'd like to fix the issue completely. Even with this workaround, pressing Esc to quit the emulator also exits back to the home menu in XBMC. Kind of annoying when switching between games. Anyway, I am pretty sure I read a forum post or two on this issue but I can't seem to find them now. Has anyone else had this problem?
(2014-08-24, 16:22)developstopfix Wrote: Hi, I'm having a slight issue with Advanced Launcher and RetroArch (with Gotham, running on Mint 16). Games launch fine, sound works, etc., but keypresses control both the emulator and XBMC. I can hear the XBMC "click" if I press left or right, and worse, pressing Enter will launch another instance of the emulator, and I can only exit the most recent one using Esc (I have to switch over to a console screen to kill the remaining process). Setting up a gamepad within RetroArch kind of solves the problem, but I'd like to fix the issue completely. Even with this workaround, pressing Esc to quit the emulator also exits back to the home menu in XBMC. Kind of annoying when switching between games. Anyway, I am pretty sure I read a forum post or two on this issue but I can't seem to find them now. Has anyone else had this problem?
Normaly, if XBMC do not have the focus, it must not still receive any controls. BTW, you can try to use this .sh script (http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=39) to suspend XBMC will running another application.
(2014-08-24, 16:36)Angelscry Wrote: Normaly, if XBMC do not have the focus, it must not still receive any controls. BTW, you can try to use this .sh script (http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=39) to suspend XBMC will running another application.

Thanks, I'll give this a try when I get home later but I don't see why that wouldn't work
Is there anyway to launch a Windows 8 Metro App (Netflix) without using explorer as a shell? (I am using XBMCLauncher as a shell)
I have tried both the Oblytile and the bat file search method, but both fail (they both work when using explorer as a shell)
This is the only missing piece to my HTPC at the moment Smile

Great Add On by the way, I have been using it perfectly for a while now Smile
(2014-08-24, 19:55)egtrev Wrote: Is there anyway to launch a Windows 8 Metro App (Netflix) without using explorer as a shell? (I am using XBMCLauncher as a shell)
I have tried both the Oblytile and the bat file search method, but both fail (they both work when using explorer as a shell)
This is the only missing piece to my HTPC at the moment Smile

Great Add On by the way, I have been using it perfectly for a while now Smile
First, are you sure that Netflix is able to work without explorer as a shell?
(2014-08-24, 20:04)Angelscry Wrote: First, are you sure that Netflix is able to work without explorer as a shell?

I'm not sure, I get a "Application Manager Not Started" error when I try and open 'Netflix.ink' that Obly Tile made.
I don't know if there is a workaround, or maybe it is just that Metro Apps can't be launched without explorer.
  • 407(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24