.CUE files get stitched back together.
I'm using EAC/FLAC to rip to .flac files on a single file per album basis. I get a .cue file produced which goes into Playlists on my Acer Revo while the .flac file goes onto a NAS drive. Works well for single album rips but when I have those 'two albums on a single CD', like Humble Pie's Thunderbox/Street Rats compendium album, it falls over.

EAC does not seem to be able to produce a single .flac file for a selection of tracks from a CD, only a file for each selected track. But EAC is the culprit so not to worry on the XBMC forum. As a workaround I can produce one FLAC file of the entire double album and separate .cue playlist files for each. So I drop two separate .cue files into playlists. Then when I access these in XBMCLive the darned thing has stitched them back together again into a single large double album!

Can anyone suggest how to handle this situation successfully?
Don't use .cue sheets is the obvious solution here. Are you ever going to write these back to a coaster?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.CUE files get stitched back together.0