Clearing a ClearLogo
Hello, I recently made a clearlogo for a show that did not have one. I placed it in the show folder and it came up in XBMC. I noticed some imperfections so I fixed them and replaced the file. I cannot get the updated logo to show. Removing the show and adding doesn't help, it still shows the first logo. How do I clear the old logo out?
You need to remove it from your cached image folder. Depending if you're on Windows, Linux or OSX, it'll be in a different location. On Windows Vista or 7, click start and type %appdata%, then go to the XBMC folder. On XP, you'll need to click run, then %appdata% or open explorer and type %appdata%.
Well I found it in the folder and deleted it. Now I cannot get the new one to show. Last time I just placed it in the folder and it showed up when I navigated to that show. Tried update/scan new content/refresh show.
kungfudriveby Wrote:Well I found it in the folder and deleted it. Now I cannot get the new one to show. Last time I just placed it in the folder and it showed up when I navigated to that show. Tried update/scan new content/refresh show.

delete XBMC\userdata\Database\Textures.db with XBMC not running

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:delete XBMC\userdata\Database\Textures.db with XBMC not running

Worked like a charm! Thank you for your help, and thank you for a great skin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clearing a ClearLogo0