[WIP] SLik-pvr a skin for XBMC PVR branch
Jezz_X Wrote:pretty sure mediaportal is the only one that works with windows as a server currently though its probably not finished and working 100% yet maybe try these ones http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...build.html

I'll give it a try.Even without TV worries MediaPortal can be a task to install but my guess is it that I should reinstall it before trying the XBMC pvr build?
Jezz_X Wrote:Not really a skin issue sorry so out of my control

well...hmmm....i suppose it makes little sense to put the default focus on the heading label in VideoOSDSettings.xml, right? ;-)

fix:
<defaultcontrol>5</defaultcontrol>

PM3-HD has the same issue, btw :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
damn I hate stupid errors like that Smile thanks ronie
nice skin with good contrast. the only thing that I'm missing is the epg timeline Smile

really nice job on this one, thanks Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Are you saying your missing the epg from screenshot6 ? because that would be odd
Correct me if I'm wrong but you're a Windows guy right? Are you using a windows version of PVR or do you switch to a some type of dual boot linux thing to code PVR?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
My Main daily usage and development box is windows yes but I also have a linux box that I have xbmc installed on that I used to do all this on I was using the pre made ppa's by our new team member dushmaniac see the links in his signature http://forum.xbmc.org/member.php?action=...&uid=44237
Going to try it out with the MythTV add-on now available through the official download repository and a MythBuntu backend. Thanks!
Jezz_x:

Just tested your PVR version, i love it.

Just a flaw: manage tv channels section under "tv" settings doesn't do anything when you click on it. It's as if it enters a menu, but is invisible... and when you move up and down you can hear it clicking as if there's something suppose to be there. The only way to get back to the tv settings is to push ESC.

Hope this helps.

Loggio.
Pretty sure I already said some where in this thread I haven't done that window yet. if I haven't now you know Smile I will add it in the next realised version
No worries!

Cheers.
NEW PVR VERSION SLik-pvr.0.0.3

Feedback on changes welcome Smile

DOWNLOAD

Changes - Top is newest, Bottom is oldest
Quote:Version 0.0.3

- Skinned the PVR channel manager window
- Added "Buffering.. %" text to the top bar so you don't just think your video randomly paused
- Added a Custom Shutdown timer to the home shutdown sub menu
- Slightly bigger border around the home "now playing" icon
- Fixed you could log off from the log on screen (thanks Rocky5 for pointing it out)
- Got rid of the trailing white border on unselected items in movie poster view when fast scrolling (thanks Rocky5 for doing the code)
- Fixed Couldn't get to the video settings some times thanks for pointing it out ronie
- Fixed default file icon consistency
- Added "BRrip" to the list of letters in filenames to show the Blueray logo
- Fixed double version numbers showing in the addon lists
- Added the top info bar to fullscreen video when it is needed
- Ddownsized the weather icons in home a little
- Added real subtle shadow border around the floating boxes
- Made the bottom white bar that is solid instead of a gradient
- padded out the recently added episode numbers from "s**e**" to "Season ** Episode **"

Again enjoy and I'll update the first post
Hey everyone,

I'm new to XBMC and only just started using it so still gettin used to it. This skin looks brill so i wanna use, can anyone help me set it up. I've downloaded the files and extracted and it shows in XBMC appearance menu but is grey and unselectable??
hobson89 Wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm new to XBMC and only just started using it so still gettin used to it. This skin looks brill so i wanna use, can anyone help me set it up. I've downloaded the files and extracted and it shows in XBMC appearance menu but is grey and unselectable??

did you place the skin in the folder yourself or did you use addons->install from zip file? (the latter of the two is what i did and it worked)
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
wimpy Wrote:did you place the skin in the folder yourself or did you use addons->install from zip file? (the latter of the two is what i did and it worked)

Added it myself, so where do i go to find the "addons"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] SLik-pvr a skin for XBMC PVR branch0