[WIP] SLik-pvr a skin for XBMC PVR branch
Jezz_X Wrote:Depends on your input device on a keyboard you can push c to bring up a channel list and on a remote with numbers you can type the channel number or use the channel up and down buttons on the remote (mce)

I tried just the up and down thing, and it seems to crash out of the channel when I do that, but that could be my really dodgy USB tuner. Will try the channel list thing, thanks. Once again, great skins, works wonders.
just wanted to say thanks for the skin, some really neat features that makes this skin the best of the pvr skins..
Jezz_X:

I know you're aussie, so thought i'd ask, using Mediaportal PVR plugin at the moment, i realise that channel 7mate, come up scrambled at the bottom half of the screen... do you have this problem too? It's only this channel that's doing it...

Example :

Example:

7mate works fine using windows media center and MediaPortal with the same tuner card only looks like the above when played in XBMC

any ideas?

**EDIT**
The problem is definitely DXVA!! if i disable DXVA, video playback of 7mate is fine... Hope this gets fixed!! i'm worried now!!

cheers,
Loggio.
Would it be possible to add the EPG to the TV menu list on the home page? And how would you do it?

And on a side topic, where did you get the channel icons (another aussie here). I can only find low quality ones.
nanolimit Wrote:Would it be possible to add the EPG to the TV menu list on the home page? And how would you do it?

And on a side topic, where did you get the channel icons (another aussie here). I can only find low quality ones.

I'm pretty sure currently the epg can't be shown outside the tv window as for the icons I made them and you can find them the same place as the skin
https://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/downloads/list you want Australian_channel_logos.rar
The TV-section don't work for me. It only shows a black screen. I use the last opdenkamp-ppa (pre 11.0) from April 10th. All is ok in Confluence. TV is enabled of course.

_BJ1
_BJ1 Wrote:The TV-section don't work for me. It only shows a black screen. I use the last opdenkamp-ppa (pre 11.0) from April 10th. All is ok in Confluence. TV is enabled of course.

_BJ1

This is because dushmaniac renamed the MyTV.xml to MyPVR.xml so it broke the skin I can't really fix the skin and upload a new version until the recommend used version dharma is gone which still uses the old way. Or is that what your telling me happened a new recommended version is up and going
I've simply renamed the MyTV.xml to MyPVR.xml. That did the Job. Cool

_BJ1
_BJ1 Wrote:I've simply renamed the MyTV.xml to MyPVR.xml. That did the Job. Cool

_BJ1

Damnit, why didn't I read that before. I had exactly the same issue compiling XBMC from git using Pipelkas and op den Kamps source tree. Confused
I reinstalled my whole system yesterday and now starting to regret that. Ok, will give it another try now. Cool

[EDIT:]

That did it. TV is working again. But there is another thing that occurs now. On homescreen the recently added don't show fanart anymore. Did someone else experience this?
inciter Wrote:Damnit, why didn't I read that before. I had exactly the same issue compiling XBMC from git using Pipelkas and op den Kamps source tree. Confused
I reinstalled my whole system yesterday and now starting to regret that. Ok, will give it another try now. Cool

[EDIT:]

That did it. TV is working again. But there is another thing that occurs now. On homescreen the recently added don't show fanart anymore. Did someone else experience this?

Broken for me too
The RecentlyAdded script was made a part of XBMC's core and I think there were some changes that need to be made to skins to keep it fully working. JezzX probably just hasn't updated the skin since it was merged into XBMC's core.

Cheers,
Rob
Hi Jezz X, so many skins to choose from, this is definately perfect in displaying media, functionality, and performance.
I want to know if it was possible to customise the icon pictures in the home screen.
Thanks for your hard work, and this great skin.
Its not possible to change them without rebuilding the skin yourself (or making a xbt theme) which you can find on my github here https://github.com/JezzX/skin.SLik
Hi,

the screenies look promising .. would be nice to see a program progressbar in channellist for every channel like confluence does ..

So long

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
LastCoder Wrote:Hi,

the screenies look promising .. would be nice to see a program progressbar in channellist for every channel like confluence does ..

So long

LastCoder
yeah it's just a little out of date and before that feature was added a few months ago

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] SLik-pvr a skin for XBMC PVR branch0