Problem scraping video/fan art for a video...
One of my movies, Judge Dredd, will not scrape the correct video/fan art from TMDb. Whenever I manually refresh the data and select the correct title from the list, nothing changes. I have found the correct movie on the TMDb--is there a way to edit the library database and manually add the TMDb ID (or however it works) to the library database file? Thanks!
Star 
You might have some sort of cache issue. Go to system settings/video/library and clean library. Make sure your settings are correct before you scrape, you could also try switching scrapers. The only way I've found to edit the .nfo conveniently is use and external editor like XWMM. A media manager might be more what you're looking for...
That's a backend (tmdb) problem. It's returning the wrong URL for the movie in the API.

You can raise this in their forum or as a workaround create an nfo file with the same name as the movie (nfo is the extension) and copy this URL into it:
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/9482
PatK Wrote:A media manager might be more what you're looking for...

Abolutely not necessarily. While they can be very powerful for certain tasks, they are not recommended for normal use. I.e. if you only need scraping, then you don't want a media manager.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem scraping video/fan art for a video...0