Sorting within XBMC
I've tried multiple skins and multilple settings, and still dont seem to be able to "sort" things the way I want. I'm about to give up and leave XBMC solely for my movie library.....unless anyone can direct me with this?

So far, when Im at the main screen: If I click "movies", all my movies list in library format with the fanart and dvd thumbs. This is exactly what I want. Perfect sorting and format. But I cant seem to get the next setup to work.

Part 2 - I'd like to have all my concerts or music videos show up sorted in a list all thier own when I click the "music" button.

Part 3 - I'd like to have all my stand-up comedy show up sorted in a list all thier own when I click the "video" button.

Part 4 - I'd like to have all my TV shows list when I click the "programs" button.

Is this possible? Thanks for the help.
it's actually fairly easy. you need to create smart playlists that capture the special types of movies you want to extract. Then use a skin that allows custom home buttons.
Check out Transparency! for this... Usually the Program button is for programs, but with smart lists. the skin and custom buttons, you can hide the ones you don't want and target your playlists as buttons.
PatK Wrote:Check out Transparency! for this... Usually the Program button is for programs, but with smart lists. the skin and custom buttons, you can hide the ones you don't want and target your playlists as buttons.

Thanks, but so far, the only skins I can get to work without crashing or other issues are the PMD and the Confluence skins.

Im also not getting the "programming" of buttons just yet. Sorry, Im slow and without a users guide for the product, Im just not having the best luck yet. Smile Love the product, but setup really feels like I've been shooting blindfolded.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sorting within XBMC0