[WINDOWS / LIVE / LINUX] - What keyboard / MCE Remote commands do.. . .
Hi there...

I am using XBMC Live and a Harmony One mimicing a MCE Remote.... everything is working fine.. but there are a few buttons and commands I can not work out how to do them.

Please give me the Keyboard Commands for these functions.
  • 1) How do you jump directly to the playlist?
  • 2) How do you in a single button click to que an item into the playlist
  • 3) When looking at some of the library view modes, there is often a text description of the plot synopsis.... and this text is often scrollable. How do I scroll up and down though those text areas

Thanks in advance

<--- EDIT...

2 is solved.... found out you guys had a wiki....
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Global_Keyboard

So just question 1 and 3 is still outstanding...
  • 1) How do you jump directly to the playlist?
  • 3) When looking at some of the library view modes, there is often a text description of the plot synopsis.... and this text is often scrollable. How do I scroll up and down though those text areas
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
For 1 see http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=List_of_Built_In_Functions and search for "playlist".

JR
I do not understand what that page is on about... i see no keyboard commands for any of teh functions listed
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
Maybe I misunderstook what you were asking.

The PlayMedia and PlayerControl functions can be used with playlists, and there are Playlist.PlayOffset and Playlist.Clear functions. Also there is an action "playlist" that shows the current playlist.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:Also there is an action "playlist" that shows the current playlist.

yea that is what i am trying to find out... what is the keyboard command to view the current playlist?
Jyujinkai Wrote:yea that is what i am trying to find out... what is the keyboard command to view the current playlist?

There isn't a global keypress (i.e. a keypress that works from anywhere) that shows the current playlist. The space bar will open the playlist from most places where opening a playlist makes sense.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS / LIVE / LINUX] - What keyboard / MCE Remote commands do.. . .0