[Help] Clearart view and ExtraFanArt
Question 
I am having a problem getting the ExtraFanArt to work on the Shade skin (ver 1.1.3).

I have setup the "extrafanart" folder in the folder for each show, and the fanart is working with the Night skin. But when I switch back to the Shade skin, and enable the "Use ExtraFanart for TV Shows" option, no fanart will show up when browsing my TV Shows using the "Clearart" view. Only the default home background is shown. If I disable the ExtraFanArt option, the scraped fanart does show up.

I have setup my extrafanart using the guidelines on the wiki: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Extra_Fanart

Does anyone have a hint for where I should look to get the ExtraFanArt to work within the Shade skin?
any news on this one?
I'd love to know as well.

I'd also like to know if the cycling of fanart is possible for movies. This is one of the things I miss most from my short-lived Media Browser Days.
I'll see what I can do. I've also noticed the same behavior with extrafanart enabled.
ok, just to point out that the problem with Extrafanart has been solved in 2.5.x.

Extrafanart for Movies is also supported.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help] Clearart view and ExtraFanArt0