Mediastream....what am I am doing wrong.
Okay, hello. I am new to XBMC and I have a question to ask. I am trying to to get my XBMC to look like this.

I have used the Media Collection software to scrape the media but I am confused and unfortunately dont know where to begin to look as to how to modify this. Any help would be appreciated greatly.
I think thats *info wrap* view. press the up arrow on your keyboard or the right arrow as it depends on what view you are starting from then keep pressing enter till you get to info wrap. Bob should then be your uncle.
Same problem here, but I only have the Options "List", "Thumbnail", "Poster wrap"... What am I doing wrong? Both (XBMC and MediaStream Reflux) were downloaded today and should be up to date Wink
I am using this info wrap view. The only thing wrong is when I get to the end of my movie list if I press the right arrow button it doesn't automatically go to the beginning of my list. I have to left arrow all the way back through my list to get to the beginning again. Is there any setting to make it to where I can continuously scroll through my list? It lets me do this in fan art view but I like info wrap better.

Also some movies have no plot or director listed, is there any way i can fix that too? thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediastream....what am I am doing wrong.0