[LIVE] usb converted original xbox Controller S, issues
So, working through getting some more things working with this project (xbmc dharma RC1, Acer Revo 1600), I am trying to get my usb converted original xbox Controller S to work for emulators

got zsness to fire up from the menu with the selected rom, etc etc... but it would be great to be able to use my usb xbox controllers (snipped the plugs off them a while back and soldered usb connectors on)

i know they work, tested them on my windows, box, and lsusb shows them as Microsoft Xbox Controller S

i've been searching the forums for something that makes sense to me and haven't come up with much, unfortunately. I'm admittedly a linux newb and am also having some trouble figuring out what some of the dharma equivalents of some of the old xbmc structures are, at times.

so, after doing a few things, i'm having no luck and am having trouble figuring out where to start. anyone have any tips to point me in the right direction?
the main thing i tried a couple times, without success, were the instructions found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=609...stcount=92

sorry to sound so lost, hopefully once i get my sea legs with this stuff i can pay it forward with any help i receive.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] usb converted original xbox Controller S, issues0