• 40(current)
[PATCH] Dual Audio Output support for XBMC (Eden Updated)
Would be wonderful to see this available on Frodo for Win7. Are there any other workarounds? I don't mind going to the settings and switching it from hdmi to headphones. My fear is the "wife factor". Eventually I'll forget to swap it back from headphone to hdmi and then I'll get an earful of "why don't we just have a normal tv??".

Has anyone come up with some other clever workarounds? I was thinking of something in line of a macro for changing that xbmc setting via the red button or some such thing.
xhbl, thank you so much for the dual audio patch.
I look forward to a Frodo compatable patch when the time comes.
[MB] ASRock A75 Pro4-M
[CPU] AMD A8-3870K
[RAM] GeIL 4GB DDR3 EVO Corsa 1866 Dual-Kit
[HDD] Corsair Force Series 3 120GB MLC
[Case] SilverStone Milo ML03
[Cooler] Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B
[PSU] Corsair Builder Series CX430 V2
[OS] Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
[XBMC] v11 Eden
yes...i would love to see it with frodo!

I want to have the possibility to watch live TV via PVR plugin and audio output via HDMI to TV. Also to watch movies or live TV with my stereo via spdif.

br
For frodo too, please!! I love this patch!!!
Has anyone heard if anyone is working on this patch to work with Frodo candidate 3 at all? I'm very much interested in getting this setup on my XBMC system.
Frodo is out!

Time for all of the great coders to tackle the dual-audio patch... Big Grin
I fear it will be while before we enjoy this again. With the audio engine update I believe the patch would have to be reworked from scratch. Thread is book marked, patiently waiting for the great news. Good luck to the one who picks up on this absolute necessity for XBMC.
Difficult decision,

- Stay on Eden and wait until Dual Audio Patch is available for Frodo
- Go with Frodo, and lose a great feature

Hmmm..
(2013-01-30, 09:56)thica Wrote: Difficult decision,

- Stay on Eden and wait until Dual Audio Patch is available for Frodo
- Go with Frodo, and lose a great feature

Hmmm..
Yes. It's a very difficult decision; but I'll wait.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?...logspot.de

This one looks like a working solution, I didn't try it myself though but maybe somebody feels adventurous.
Tongue 
(2013-01-30, 22:54)ursli Wrote: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?...logspot.de

This one looks like a working solution, I didn't try it myself though but maybe somebody feels adventurous.

That patch seems only stereo ...

Hopefully the Dual Audio Patch will be available for Frodo too Smile
(2013-01-30, 22:54)ursli Wrote: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?...logspot.de

Mmm interesting. I've taken a look at the patch code and although there are clearly limitations there it may well be a useful starting point in identifying the areas of code that need to be changed.
I'm pretty busy for the next few days but may find time to give this a go and see how it works and what would be needed to extend it to a more fully flexible dual-audio patch.
Thanks to all you guys who support my work. Now Frodo was released, it has a totally new designed AE audio subsystem, which means my patch can not be applied to it any more.
For a long time I haven't logged in. Last year I moved from my home country to Seattle, U.S. with my family and was busy settling down our home. Currently I may not have plenty of time to do research on the AE to see if I can add this feature to Frodo, because next mission I need to do is to find a job in this new country, it's really a challenge for me since my spoken English is poor. So far, I can not make any commitment if I can add this feature to Frodo. but I'll let you know as soon as I get some clues.
Good luck to you guys, and also, meSmile
Welcome to the USA. I wish you luck in your new life!
Good luck in your new home !

and if you can find the time..
You will make many people very happy if you can make a "Frodo" dual audio patch ! Big Grin

@PaulCarter:
Good luck on coding ..
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] Dual Audio Output support for XBMC (Eden Updated)18