TV Channel Logo Packs - Transparent TV & Radio Channels Logos Pack

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
mad1993max Offline
how to use them, do they have to be implemented in the scin i use, or can i implement them into xbmc?
find quote
Randall Lind Offline
Fan
If you use PseudoTV make sure your channel name match the name of the logo.png file. Also put them in user/your name/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons whatever name your pseudoTV folder is then resources.

Then in xbmc go to programs then psedudoTV addon settings and make sure show logo is enable. The main issue with logos not showing after all is said and done is miss spelling of channel name.
(This post was last modified: 2013-01-24 19:02 by Randall Lind.)
find quote
mrdata2000 Offline
[deleted]
(This post was last modified: 2013-02-22 15:10 by mrdata2000.)
find quote
cable_guy Offline
Fan
Can someone please provide me with an example of how I can use these logos?

Bedroom rig: HP N40L Microserver - 6GB DDR3, 250GB internal boot drive, 1TB internal storage drive, 2TB external USB storage drive with XBMC 12.3 XBMCbuntu & TVheadend

Lounge rig: Acer Aspire Revo R3610 - 2GB DDR2, 250GB internal boot drive XBMC OpenElec
find quote
ClayMontgomery Offline
The TV channel logos that have been posted on this thread are for Europe and the quality of the images is not very good. So, I created a new set of high-quality logo images specifically for broadcast TV networks in the USA. These are PNG images that have transparent backgrounds that I optimized to look good in XBMC. The zip file can be downloaded from this HTPC guide which also explains how to install them for XBMC. Check it out:

The Best HTPC Solution for Internet and Live HDTV in America

http://montgomery1.com/htpc/

Regards, Clay
find quote