Norwegian TV-guide python script wanted
finally got it all sorted out. watched the latest episode of "brødrene dal" on my xbox this evening Wink

i will probably release it tomorrow or on friday, but expect a buggy (yet hopefully working) script. i might continue working on it after releasing it, but that depends on how much feedback i get and how neccessary the additional work on it turns out to be.

also, if someone can provide me with a high res nrk logo that would be nice...or a whole background perhaps. the current background is based on pmii's background (actually it is aqtbrowser's background at the moment, but i will make a new one).

-edit-

background not needed anymore...made my own. script will hopefully be released tomorrow, but there are still some bugs....
:o
can't wait !
btw, did you know the last book in the shadow quadrilogy will be released march 4th ? shadow of the giant

and if that wasn't your nick's reference then i apologize Blush
(sandmancl @ jan. 28 2005,02:56 Wrote::o
can't wait !
btw, did you know the last book in the shadow quadrilogy will be released march 4th ? shadow of the giant

and if that wasn't your nick's reference then i apologize  Blush
it is my nick's reference. i didn't know, however, so thanks for pointing that out. Smile

gonna have a look at thread handling now to see if i can make it run in a sub-thread instead of directly (when fetching sites). if nrk.no doesn't send data it freezes as it is now...

i will release the script shortly anyways so that you can have a look at it. it's useable and i can always just update it later...
can`t wait for this script... really looking forward to it :kickass:
this script is going to be royal :bowdown: i bow for you my king :lookaround:
check it out:

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....157;r=1

-edit-

sandmancl, just thought i'd point out that dagsrevyen takes a long while to load. it is a huge list, so it might not seem to be working, but it is. at least it loads here...
that said, i know the implementation is rather stupid. right now dagsrevyen makes a list of 500+ pages. however, there is a lot of work involved with getting around this (going to same system as nrk), and i am not sure i will have a look at that for some time...

to all:
thanks for the kind words and i hope you get the script working!
great work enderw, i will test it as soon as i get off my nightshift.

bra jobba :d
xbox v1.6b - spider v1.0 - wd 160gb - s-video & optic output - evox - xbmc
this is a very good script i need a faster line now.
thank you enderw for making it.

but
is there anyone else who could make a tv channel lister?
i also like the tvnu script and would be very pleased if there where anyone who would like to make such a script for the norwegian channels..
because i can't
(kjetil n @ feb. 03 2005,10:19 Wrote:this is a very good script i need a faster line now.
thank you enderw for making it.

but
is there anyone else who could make a tv channel lister?
i also like the tvnu script and would be very pleased if there where anyone who would like to make such a script for the norwegian channels..
because i can't
please check out the other thread named nrkbrowser for some more discussion on the subject. i figured that dagbladet.no has a pretty easy layout on it tho (on the main page), which wouldn't require much work. it doesn't contain too many channels however. perhaps i'll have a look at it after all, we'll see..
allright, got it done a bit faster than i thought i would. it was a quick job, there is lots of space for improvement, so feel free to do more work on it. as for the icons, i am not sure who to give credit, but they are supplied with the norwegian tvguide config for samurize.

download: http://www.radioparanoia.com/tvguide_nor.zip
once again, you rock.
omg! you're the man! i could kiss u! i know this script will be liked by all norwegians! big superb massive heavy thanx from me!!!
(dj_malo @ feb. 11 2005,16:44 Wrote:omg! you're the man! i could kiss u! i know this script will be liked by all norwegians! big superb massive heavy thanx from me!!!
thanks

but, everyone please redownload the script.

i have updated it and removed some really bad coding. the new version is much much faster and has a clock in the lower right corner. just a good advice Wink

http://www.radioparanoia.com/tvguide_nor.zip
would it be possible to parse every channel they have on dagbladet.no? or do u need to parse many different urls then? thanx for the update!
(dj_malo @ feb. 11 2005,20:42 Wrote:would it be possible to parse every channel they have on dagbladet.no? or do u need to parse many different urls then? thanx for the update!
well, as i expressed earlier i wanted to keep the script to a minimum amount of work since i don't have that much time to spend on something i won't use that much myself. the thing is then that the channel list at the bottom of dagbladet.no is much easier to use than their other tv guide. the drawback is that you only get those 5 channels. sorry about that, but i won't expand the script as it involves quite a lot of work...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Norwegian TV-guide python script wanted0