Glow on the Home Screen/RSS Feed
what happened to the blue-ish glow on the home screen? I have noticed that there is a black/grey glow now. However the RSS feed still has the blue glow. This looks a little strange and out of place as there is two different color glows. How can I get the blue glow back on the home screen? or make the rss feed glow black/grey?

Example:

The Black/Grey glow also makes it hard to see the other choices on the home menu on some backgrounds like this:

is there a simple change I can make to get the more thicker, blue glow that stands out more or is this a big thing to change?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=645...tcount=262
yes but that is only for posters and selections and all that. not the home right? it has been like this since before that update.
The Home has been that way since I started using it so I don't know the blue glow you talk about.

Besides there's no glow, its fade (of background), and fade of menu letters (to grey) when there's no focus in the word.

Edit the Home.xml
Yea that was changed like 4 or so months, I could have forgotten to change RSS to black. And yea thats how that Zune-ish Home works some vibrant fanarts like that Sonic blend in too well. I could always darken the middle horizontal a hair as I think thhat gradient might be too light...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Glow on the Home Screen/RSS Feed0