TVDB Scraper Problem!
Edit: I found out how to fix it!
I disabled Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, deleted the xbmc cache and tried again.....it works now!
So i just added xbmc to the list of programs which wouldn´t be controlled and added thetvdb.com to the list of secure webpages Big Grin

Hi to everyone,

I really like xbmc but i cant get the tvdb scraper to work properly in german language...
It shows all the information, but the posters and the fanart are missing,
instead there´re just some white images.
The movie scraper works great with fanarts and posters.
Im using the new Dharma RC1 Build, but also had this issue in older builds.(eg. in Dharma Beta 4)

I know that there already were others having the same issue, but those threads were old and they always solved it with something in the scraper settings like "override language...",
but this option seems to be removed in the newest version(i use 1.0.8).

In the tvdb scraper settings i only set the language to german

I hope someone can help me, thx in advance!Big Grin
Sad 
Doesn´t anyone know a solutionHuh
I am also seeing blank posters and fanarts on using the German (DE) language in the settings. Btw, I use english version, which works perfectly. May be you contact the scraper developer. Search for the tvdb release thread, may be the developer can help you.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
I can't reproduce this.
@bandelguy:

I also had this idea already, but i couldn´t find any release thread for it...

So, are there maybe others from germany or anything else thats not english who´ve got the same problem??
Some feedback would be nice!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scraper Problem!1