New Serie is not showing up
I upgraded to RC1 last weekend and I'm getting some crashes when shuting down xbmc (it closes but the process keeps running in background), but the major problem for me now is it not recognizing a new serie.

A just created the usual directories:

New Serie\Season 1\video files.mkv

I tied to reescan the source directory, tried to remove and re-add the source, tried to clean up the database and reescan all the videos all over again...but nothing works Sad

I got a debug log here:

http://pastebin.com/PMaPLVa0

Can someone help me?
Looks like I cannot use tv show\season 1 because xbmc don't search inside season 1...

Weird because I have others tv show setup like that...
Could it be that you are experiencing the same problems as us?

I can't get new series or movies to show up either, and can't remove already added content. Very frustrating...

/bArrin
Not really. I don't know why but when setting the source as TV SHOW xbmc do not look recursively on the directories. Or at least on this ocasion it is not doing it. I fixed it just trowing all the files on root of the serie's directory.
we flatten everything beneath the series folder. we do now, and we always did. the problem is that you have set contents to tvshowS on the specific show's folder. see that S? that means we assume every subfolder of the folder that has contents set to tvshowS to be a separate show. this makes it think your 'season 1' folder is a separate show - and thus the search is done for season 1 - which obviously has no match. either set your contents properly (i.e. only set it on the media/shows directory) or tick 'this folder contains a single show'.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Serie is not showing up0