BBC Life not scraping properly
Does anyone else have an issue with Life (BBC series) being scraped? XBMC seems to think it's the other show called Life made in 2007. I have the .nfo file for the show but how can i get XBMC to read it and show the episodes? I tried changing the scraper to different sites and one site works and shows the proper banner but will not show the episodes.
Star 
if you're talking about the ten part series 2009, then it should scan under TV shows, but It doesn't seem to see the episodes. When you scan it as a movie, suing the Cine Passion scraper... it gets the episode info, but missed all the rest.. go figure. So it's an issue with the scrapers data-base, I presonally don't need the episode info.. the episodes are aptly named. But I like the TV synopsis.. I should get in there and clean it up.
It's weird when i go to videos > files > TV Shows > and to Life it shows the correct names of the episodes but when i go to the TV Shows menu it doesn't show any episodes but the correct banner for the show. I remember reading on here that XBMC will read .NFOs but how can i get it to scrape from that file rather than online for this show?
Highlight the series concerned - enter the context menu ('c' on keyboard, or relevant remote keypress), then choose 'scan for new content'.
I tried that and it doesn't scan anything
It's 99% certain that the filename of your episodes are such that the scanner cannot determine season and episode number. This is usually due to them having no season number in them (given the show was a single season).

You can combat this most simply by renaming the files. Alternatively you can add a regular expression - see the wiki for details.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I remember I had that problem and I know that I solved it, but...
Maybe "BBC Life" rather than "Life", maybe include the year the series was made in the folder name.
The episodes are named 1x01 Episode Name and i changed one episode to see if it would read it to S01E01 and still does not work. I originally had the folder named BBC Life and it did not read it at all. I will try to change the name to the years it shows in IMDB.
Well i got it to work i changed the folder name to Life 2009 and it read it properly. Thanks d'Wooluf and everyone else for the quick replies and helpful advice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BBC Life not scraping properly0