XBMX slow right after playback, fine after about 20sec
I've noticed that my XBMC setup always experiences severe slowdown after having played a movie or even music. XBMX seems to come to a crawl and after a few secs it's fine again.

This is on a very fast system, with a SSD installed. So I can't imagine this being the hard drive not being able to catch up. Or is this a know 'issue'. Not that big a deal, but annoying sometimes.
A debug log will likely tell you what is going on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

lapino Wrote:I've noticed that my XBMC setup always experiences severe slowdown after having played a movie or even music. XBMX seems to come to a crawl and after a few secs it's fine again.

This is on a very fast system, with a SSD installed. So I can't imagine this being the hard drive not being able to catch up. Or is this a know 'issue'. Not that big a deal, but annoying sometimes.

Did you sort this out lapino? I have have the same issue.

/Macardi
Try turning off navigation sounds.
bobo1on1 Wrote:Try turning off navigation sounds.

Thanks for your reply, however I always have naivations sounds set to off
Did you ever find a fix? I have the same problem. There is also slow navigation when the htpc is just after waking up from sleep.
No sorry haven't found a fix yet. Using less intensive themes seem to help a little but not that much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMX slow right after playback, fine after about 20sec0