XBMC Menu shrinking to 1/4 of TV Screen
(2017-07-28, 12:06)dandnsmith Wrote: After more than 3 years, he's probably stopped looking

Lol, yes the original poster may have stopped looking, but this is an issue that is still concurring 4 years on, and there several million people using Kodi, so hopefully it will be helpful to someone! Smile
Hopefully it will help someone.

Thank you for taking the time to write up a solution that worked for you Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-28, 03:13)martinzima Wrote: I had the same problem, this was DRIVING ME CRAZY!

I have a laptop, connected to a 40" TV via HDMI, set all the registry keys to 1920, 1080 as above but no joy, Kodi still lost full screen when my TV came back from standby.

If the above does not work and/or you have a similar setup, try setting your "scaling" to a non-standard setting...

Right click on the desktop > Display settings > Custom scaling > Enter a number (I was on 150% scaling, so I entered 151%) - VIOLA!

Hope this helps!
I can' t belive it but it works for me on win 8.1 Tongue
Why get Kodi Team this massive issue not solved Huh
Thank you very much
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Menu shrinking to 1/4 of TV Screen0