Don't prompt to change skins when skin updated by auto update
So, I have several skins installed, most of the ones in the official repo, plus two or three from 3rd party repos as well. I have auto update enabled, because otherwise I'd never remember to update anything. However, every time a skin is updated automatically, it asks me if I'd like to switch to it. This feature makes a lot of sense if installing a new skin, and maybe if you're updating manually, but becomes a bit annoying when I get a prompt almost every time I turn on the box whether I'd like to switch to this or that skin.

So, anyway....a feature to disable this prompt entirely, or just by default to not prompt for auto-updated skins (even an "advancedsetting" would be good) would be greatly appreciated by me, and I imagine there are others that would feel similarly. Thanks for reading Smile
cannot reproduce.
really, hmmm. I guess I'll try to get a log next time it happens.
I just installed 10.1 and noticed the same prompt to switch skins on every update.

I pasted part of the log that shows it prompting to switch after updating Neon skin.

http://pastebin.com/NC2vCwAm
Same Here.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
This problem has been fixed in the nightly builds.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Don't prompt to change skins when skin updated by auto update0