Project Nebula - Early mockup ideas (Looking for input)
This skin has a really nice blue touch.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n

just made the video OSD layout, this will obviously evolve over time but the basic items will stay pretty much the same, what do you think?? Smile

Buttons/Info/Pause Screen
I really like information and paused. I'm not too thrilled about the buttons, maybe add a frame around them with same background as the progress bar? And maybe make the buttons a bit smaller?

And btw really nice job on this exciting new skin so far! Keep it up
yeah I wasn't so hot on the buttons either. Just wanted to show the idea of the OSD. I have a good idea for the buttons now actually, combining them all into one rounded rectangle. I'll get onto it tomorrow and upload a new design soon

Only thing I can't figure out how to design is the homepage. Hmm
Jaypeg Wrote:I really like information and paused. I'm not too thrilled about the buttons, maybe add a frame around them with same background as the progress bar? And maybe make the buttons a bit smaller?

And btw really nice job on this exciting new skin so far! Keep it up

Ditto to everything he just said. Really like that information screen.
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
I tried to reproduce what you guys thought although I wasnt quite sure how you meant the border to look like so I made these three up, the first two from your suggestion and the third from an idea I had. Kind of a brushed metal look.

keep up the suggestions Smile
My idea is closest to the second picture, but I meant for the background color to be the dark grey from the progress bar instead of the blue. The buttons icons can then be the white color and change to blue with white glow when focused, just like you did in the second picture.
Sure, I'll try drawing up a concept tonight. I think thats a good idea, we'll see if it looks good, I still need to redraw the icons, the button screen I did VERY quickly.
Looking forward to that - so far you've shown some brilliant ideas and mock ups imho! Keep it up Big Grin

ta daa
This looks really impressive.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n

Home screen animated gif (wait for it to load) let me know what you think Smile

the quality is lost slightly in converting to gif by the way, the actual screens are alot crisper and have much less noise
1 word: Beautiful Big Grin
MaDDoGo Wrote:1 word: Beautiful Big Grin

Thanks, I appreciate it Smile
remember you want to break down each layer of your images so that it will work for skinning.

each and every single image

good job dude good luck with the xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project Nebula - Early mockup ideas (Looking for input)0