Navigating in wall view
Love the theme, but I must be missing something. When I'm in wall view I can only move left or right. I can't access the rows up or down. From the middle row, when I click up I get the side menu, and when I click down it brings up what looks like some kind of scroll bar. Is there some other way I'm supposed to get to those other rows?
nope, the wall view in T! is designed like that.
you can only move left/right.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Fair enough. But if the movie I want to watch is in the top or bottom rows how do I get to them?
move left/right 'till you get to it.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah OK. For me personally that would prevent me from using the view, which is too bad for me because I like basically everything else. I find that the sliding/coverflow type views aren't preferred once you get beyond 200 items. However, I like browsing by viewing covers as opposed to list type views. That's why I like wall view, I get enough items on the screen to move through a decent sized collection, but I still get to browse covers. The way it currently is configured, there's really no advantages to using it over the sliding/coverflow type views.

So that being said, my feedback would be to shrink the cover size to get at least 4 rows of posters on the wall and then allow navigating up and down as well as left and right. IMO that would optimise the wall view for more easily navigating larger collections which seems like its whole purpose for existing in the first place.

Still one of my favorite skins overall though!
the view is based on having the focused movie cover at a fixed position on the screen,
and because of that it is simply not possible to create a wall that allows up/down too.
Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but just wanted to express that I feel this view is very confusing as well. What's the point of having a 3D wall with several rows if you can't navigate to them?

I'd use the thumbwall view but the thumbs are just a little small for my taste, perhaps there is a way to enlarge them?

Otherwise a very elegant skin, thx for the hard work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navigating in wall view0