Can't play a movie.
I have Backrow installed but for some reason, the movie that i choose to watch does not correspond with any keys on the keyboard. For example, when i hit enter or space it just falls back to the previous screen.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
This only happens with back row skin? That kind of an issue doesn't sound like something a skin should be causing is the only reason i am asking. On a clean XBMC install (newest available release),and newest Back Row release. Being of the many users using bAck Row, and no one so far has also experiencing this problem. I can think of anything else to help other then trying a fresh install of both to see. Have you also by chance edited the keymap at all? Double check (clean install would fix this)

Edit-something i thought of. If ur using xbox version, this could explain movies not playing. Certain views use a bit of memory,and xbox runs out of memory,and does expperience this behavior as a side effect. (notice this a long time ago when i looked at my xbox lcd and saw that mem=0 to 2mb),which fix was to use lower quality box covers in settings of scraper,and/or use a different view that doesn't have as much stuff showing on screen.
That actually happened to me as well with Back Row.
Movies don't work. music does.
That's a real problem.
Please help us to figure it out..

Best Regards!
What platform are you running XBMC on? As explained it's doubtful that this is skin related.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't play a movie.0